1. All bookings must be paid for in full at time of booking. No provisional bookings will be taken.
2. Once confirmed bookings are not transferable or refundable.
3. Any accidents or injuries must be reported to a member of staff as soon as possible.
4. The cost of the party includes the chosen activity for 1 hour (50 minutes for pool parties to allow for changing) and the use of the Activity Room for 30 minutes. The room will be available 5 minutes before the start of your party please also finish your party on time so that the Leisure Centre staff can clean and tidy the room for the next booking.
5. In the event of an emergency the Leisure Centre management reserve the right to alter dates / times of parties possibly at very short notice. In this unlikely event a full refund will be given and the party provided free of charge at another date.
6. Any person wishing to use a camera or to video the party must complete a photography / video consent form.
7. No food or drink is supplied by the Leisure Centre.
8. Please do not stick anything onto the walls in the Activity Room.
1. Children may be asked to undertake a simple 12.5 metre swim at the discretion of the lifeguard prior to being allowed into the main pool for a rafts and floats party.
2. Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied into the water / activity by a responsible adult (over 16).
a. This means that they can have in their care, in the water up to three children aged between 4 and 7 or two children under the age of eight, where one or both may be under the age of 4
3. The maximum numbers vary for pool parties. Contact your centre directly for more information.
4. All non-swimmers are advised to wear approved swimming aids such as armbands and are requested to remain in the learner pool. Armbands will be available from the lifeguards at the start of the session FREE OF CHARGE.
5. Normal swimwear must be worn at all times i.e. no jeans, t-shirts or below the knee shorts to be worn. Masks and flippers are not allowed into the pool during these sessions.
1. Bouncy Castle parties will be supervised appropriately by Leisure Centre staff, however at least one appropriate adult must be present throughout the booking.
2. The maximum number of children permitted per Bouncy Castle / Soft Play booking is 25, due to Health & Safety legislation. A maximum of 10 children are permitted onto the Bouncy Castle at any one time. No adults are permitted on the Bouncy Castle at any time.
3. No Leisure Centre staff will supervise the football sessions. An appropriate adult must remain present throughout the booking.